Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Capturing Beauty

Today I am participating in Traci's "Capturing Beauty Photo Blog Hop."


I love Fall and even though this picture may remind some people of Winter I felt it was more Fall-ish.
In the Fall all the leaves start to turn and drop but the pine needles remain the same.
I find that comforting. :)

This photo is called
"Pine In Evening Light"



The light was gorgeous as the sun was setting the other evening so my boys and I went outside and I snapped a few photos.

Please visit Traci's page to see her photo and others.




3 comments:

  1. I love that shot. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how it fills the shot with the pine needles branch in focus, and then the out of focus branch behind it and to the left.

    Right not my photography "skills" (haha!) are being used with the WIWW posts, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels like I could reach out and touch it! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails