Well here it is- week 2 of the photography challenge I am doing with Jenilee.
Last week I didn't post which list we are following so here it is. It is from Sherry at Oh So Lovely.
I did forget one day, the "technology" day.
So here are the 6 photos I did get, Monday through today.
Clouds

Favorite Color
My favorite color is blue so I took a picture of Tyler and his beautiful blue eyes.

Someone I Love

Childhood Memory

Something New
This is a new watermelon from our garden. Maybe I stretched the meaning of "new" here. :)
Faceless Self Portrait
I can't wait to see what I can get this week. I hope to be more creative.Don't forget to check out Jenilee's blog!










I love your pictures! especially the last one. I haven't done a faceless portrait yet. I have to get that done!
ReplyDeleteThese are so great. I love that second shot.
ReplyDelete