Here are my photographs from week 3 of the photography challenge from Sherry at Oh So Lovely, that Jenilee and I are doing.
My apologies that this is getting up a day later!
Next week I will have to get my post ready on Saturday and have it scheduled to go up on Sunday. :)
Here are my photos:
Something I Made
(I have not made anything with my sewing machine in a year and I finally did last week. This is what I made Brad last year for fun.)
My apologies that this is getting up a day later!
Next week I will have to get my post ready on Saturday and have it scheduled to go up on Sunday. :)
Here are my photos:
Something I Made
(I have not made anything with my sewing machine in a year and I finally did last week. This is what I made Brad last year for fun.)

Something Fun
David was on the hammock one night when we came home and he played outside with Brad for a while in the moonlight.

Close-up
Tyler's eye taken with my 50mm lens and a close-up filter. Close-up filters are much cheaper than a Macro lens (the set of filters was $14) and good enough for now. :)
Tyler's eye taken with my 50mm lens and a close-up filter. Close-up filters are much cheaper than a Macro lens (the set of filters was $14) and good enough for now. :)

From a Distance
Ok, maybe I cheated here. This isn't a great distance one. I was cleaning my Aunt's house and took this of Brad from the other room. :)

Flowers
Beautiful mums!
Beautiful mums!

Something I Ate
I love pastries. :)
I love pastries. :)
Come back next week to see what else I captured with my camera and also don't forget to check out Jenilee's blog! :)











love your pics! those shoes are really cute and that pastry looks yummy :) thanks for the tip on my blog!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cape and the distance photo totally works!
ReplyDelete