I know I've written about this before, but it is important for mamas (usually the ones behind the camera) to get pictures with their babies.
These pictures were taken with my camera on a tripod.
I know that years from now I'll want to remember how little my boys were, and they will want to see what they looked like with me.
These pictures were taken with my camera on a tripod.
I know that years from now I'll want to remember how little my boys were, and they will want to see what they looked like with me.

It doesn't need to be a "everyone look at the camera" picture like the one above......
......it can just be simple but sweet moments captured with your camera.











I keep meaning to do this more often! Glad you all are well!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics! I know that I love the pics from when I was little where my parents are holding me, and I love the one where my dad and I are walking together holding hands. :)
ReplyDeletewhat precious moments!!! :)
ReplyDelete