I love Christmas decorations.
They are so beautiful, warm, and cheerful.
I made something the other day that I have not made since I was a kid-
paper snowflakes!
They are so beautiful, warm, and cheerful.
I made something the other day that I have not made since I was a kid-
paper snowflakes!
I made one out of thick, white drawing paper, and then the rest with tissue paper, which was much easier to cut.
I also made a "Merry Christmas" banner.
I did make a tiny mistake which I did not notice until after I took this picture.
Can you see it?
I also made a "Merry Christmas" banner.
I did make a tiny mistake which I did not notice until after I took this picture.
Can you see it?
I promptly fixed it!
Thankfully the tape came off the back of the red "s" so that I could take the paper off behind the letter, turn it around, and put it on the other side so that it was facing the proper direction.
You should have seen me writing an "s" in the air trying to figure out how it should go.
Thankfully the tape came off the back of the red "s" so that I could take the paper off behind the letter, turn it around, and put it on the other side so that it was facing the proper direction.
You should have seen me writing an "s" in the air trying to figure out how it should go.
I really love my nativity set that I bought last year.
It's simple and beautiful; all of the Willow Tree products are.
It has been on the floor (in a different spot than this, I just did this for a picture) and thankfully Brad has not bothered it.
It's simple and beautiful; all of the Willow Tree products are.
It has been on the floor (in a different spot than this, I just did this for a picture) and thankfully Brad has not bothered it.
This is my tree, from the outside at night. I just love pictures of glowing trees and I kind of wish I could keep a tree up all year long. :)

Every year I get more decorations added to my collection for Christmas, and I love it.
How do you decorate for this holiday?
How do you decorate for this holiday?














You did such a great job with decorating! I love the banner!! Also such a great way to take a pic of the tree, its always so hard to capture their beauty in a photo, but that shot really did.
ReplyDelete