Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, December 19, 2011

One Thousand Gifts

Eucharistic Living
Being thankful to God for what we have.
This is something I need more in my life.

Last year was the the first I had ever heard of Ann Voskamp.
I listened to her speak and thought she was a beautiful soul.
God has been using her to remind us to be more thankful to Him.
I have Ann's book "One Thousand Gifts," it is a wonderful book to read and will definitely open your eyes to how we should be living daily.
I want to be intentional about being thankful.
For far too long now I have been meaning to record, on a regular basis, my thanks to God.
Today I am starting that.
I am thankful for:
~My bouncing baby boy.

~Bradley, my happy three year old.

~Sunlight streaming into my bedroom, on the floor, bed, and walls, during the day.
~An old creaky chair to sit on at my computer desk.
~A warm house on a cold winter night.
~A consistent husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails