It was so cute, the other night Bradley was playing with Tyler.
Tyler was lounging in the Nap Nanny and Brad decided he was going to scare him.
He wasn't doing it in a mean way, just a playful way.
Tyler was lounging in the Nap Nanny and Brad decided he was going to scare him.
He wasn't doing it in a mean way, just a playful way.
He would run around the house, come up behind Tyler and lean over and say "Boo!"
It was the cutest thing and of course Tyler loved it!
He's probably looking forward to the day when he can chase Brad back.
It's so nice to see them playing now that Tyler is older.

The fun is just starting. :)














Oh, that's so precious! And you're right! You are just getting started! I *love* seeing my boys play together. Grasshopper is SO rough, though, so I can't really relax when they play (His idea of fun is flinging him around or jumping on him.), but it's so sweet to watch them play with trucks or something like that together. Having two little ones is definitely harder than just one, but it's so much more fun! I think it's kind of the typical dream to have a boy and a girl, but not for me! I'm SO glad I have two boys.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad you do, too. :)
Oh that is so adorable! And yes, just wait...the fun is just starting! Trust me, I know! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe nap nanny...I've never heard of it. What a great idea!
Very cute. It's so fun to watch the kids form a real relationship with their siblings!
ReplyDelete