Sometimes Brad asks to hold his brother or take a picture with him.
I think for these pictures he just wanted to sit next to him and I thought it was a good time for a picture.
This is Brad's typical picture face.
Serious.
He'll be all smiles before and then, ask to see the picture afterwards and be happy, but for some reason, he thinks this is how he should be when I'm taking a photo of him.
I think for these pictures he just wanted to sit next to him and I thought it was a good time for a picture.
This is Brad's typical picture face.
Serious.
He'll be all smiles before and then, ask to see the picture afterwards and be happy, but for some reason, he thinks this is how he should be when I'm taking a photo of him.
Besides getting the occasional picture with his brother Brad also likes taking pictures.
We are working on him looking through the viewfinder, or "window."
He didn't do too bad of a job. :)
We are working on him looking through the viewfinder, or "window."
He didn't do too bad of a job. :)
Brad then told me he wanted to see my hands. He sounded a little concerned, too.
Like, maybe he thought they disappeared if he didn't see them in the picture.
So, I obliged and put my hands up by my face.
Like, maybe he thought they disappeared if he didn't see them in the picture.
So, I obliged and put my hands up by my face.

These guys are definitely my favorite subjects to photograph!












That's so funny that he's all serious. Too cute! And he did such a good job taking your pictures, too!
ReplyDeletethese pics are too cute! love how he took your pictures. :)
ReplyDelete