Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

He's Three!

Last month my first born son turned three years old.
Time has seemed to go by so fast, but yet it hasn't.
If I look at pictures of him from last year, or two years ago, I can't believe how big he has gotten, and time seems to have grown him so quickly.
But then, it seems like it has gone by slowly because I can't remember not having my precious little boy in my life.


I asked Bradley some questions so that we can look back on these a year from now. It will be interesting to see what his answers are next year.
Oh, and it was kind of hard to explain to him what the word "favorite" means. :)

-What is your favorite color?
"Red"

-What is your favorite toy?
"Thomas and a bunny one."

-What is your favorite fruit?
"Grapes."

-What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
"Macaroni and cheese."

-What is your favorite snack?
"Fishies."

-What is your favorite animal?
"Bear"

-What is your favorite song?
"Goodnight, Sleep tight"
(I about cried when he told me that, I LOVE that lullaby song and it is my favorite from a tape that he listens to.)

-What is your favorite book?
"Barney Plays Nose To Toes."

-Who is your best friend?
"Woody"

-What is your favorite cereal?
"Cheerios and a sticky one."
He hasn't had cheerios in a long time but he was asking for it recently, and the "sticky one" is Dada's Lucky Charms cereal. :)

-What is your favorite thing to do outside?
"Play mud with my jammies and now I have to wash them."

-What is your favorite drink?
"Water"

-What is your favorite holiday?
"Christmas"


-What do you like to take with you to bed at night?
"Bed, blanky, and a carpet, Simba, Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy."

-What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
"Cereal."

-What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
"Macaroni and cheese again."

-What do you want to be when you grow up?
He said he doesn't want to grow up he wants to be little.
He goes back and forth on this. :)


I love my little boy and have loved watching him grow these past three years.
He is smart, funny, friendly, and a sweet boy.

I love being his mama and I am looking forward to what he will learn to do and accomplish this year.

Happy third birthday, Bradley!

P.S. There were more questions but some he didn't want to answer so I will have to do those in a different post. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea of doing a questionnaire with your kids. I'll have to keep this in mind when my Evelyn gets old enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a sweet little guy...his favorite thing to do {play in the mud} cracks me up! Happy birthday to him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!!! what a cute little guy... and his answers are adorable! you will treasure this post forever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails