We had a lot hearts in our week last week! :-)
I'm so thankful that my mom and step-dad watched the boys for David and I when we went out on a date!
They made cookies with Bradley. :)
There is a "D" "M" "B" and "T" for
Daddy, Mommy, Bradley, and Tyler.
I'm so thankful that my mom and step-dad watched the boys for David and I when we went out on a date!
They made cookies with Bradley. :)
There is a "D" "M" "B" and "T" for
Daddy, Mommy, Bradley, and Tyler.

I'm thankful for when Brad and I get to spend some time outside, even if it's just a trip to the mailbox and back, while Tyler naps.
















I didn't read the top of this post before looking at the cookie photos and I was trying to figure out why you had an m instead of an h. DUH! M for Mommy! Oh man :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT!!!!!
ReplyDelete