The other night while I was organizing my coat closet and entry way, my sweet Tyler was having a fun time just sitting on the floor, playing, and watching me work.
He had fun chewing on one of Daddy's hats, and swinging it around.
He had fun chewing on one of Daddy's hats, and swinging it around.

He's not crawling yet, but he loves it when we help him stand.
Usually he locks his legs when I try to sit him down so he can be standing.
We can tell he wants to get around but he hasn't even gotten on his knees yet.
Maybe he will go right to walking?
I do not mind though that he isn't crawling.
I like having my little immobile baby who can't get into too much trouble yet. :-)
He's a sweet and happy baby, except for when he is plagued by teething pain.
We are still waiting for his top teeth to come in, we keep thinking it will be "any day now," but they have yet to make an appearance.
I think they are just below the surface now and today he has been bothered by them again.
He loves his brother and is learning that he is a source of fun and amusement.
They have a game they play when Tyler is in his jumper; Brad will run away and then run towards him and scream while running into Tyler.
Tyler's jumper seat sways back and forth and Tyler laughs and screams.
Tyler has yet to sleep through the night, but I don't mind that, I think Daddy does though.
He did sleep through the night once last week.
I will admit it was nice to get a full nights rest.
As far as eating, he doesn't care for it and turns his face from it so I have backed off on trying new things and am just offering him cereal for a while.
Tyler knows what he wants and doesn't want.
That includes wanting only Mommy and Daddy.
He does not usually let anyone else hold him and if they do, it is best to hold him facing away so he does not see you holding him.
I think it is amusing for now, we'll see how long that lasts, because I think he is getting more vocal every time someone besides Mommy or Daddy holds him.













No comments:
Post a Comment