We are so grateful for the perfect walking weather we have been having.
Last night Brad fell asleep about half way through our walk.
We put him in bed when we got back and he slept all night!
It was Ty's first time facing forward (I think his first time, he might have done it once before but I had him laying down) and he LOVED it!
He loved looking around, talking, and sometimes he would do a happy scream. :)
He also liked chewing on the tray.
Tonight the boys and I went on another walk, but before we did that and before we had dinner we made a family trip to the library and the park.
Ty had his first swing ride and enjoyed that.
And Brad was in his glory running around. He had been asking to go. :)
The boys and I had a crazy, long, and tiring day today, so it was nice to have some fun outdoors tonight.
Thank you, Lord, for this weather!!















No comments:
Post a Comment