We have been loving this weather!
I can't believe it is still technically Winter.
Brad was running around outside in a long sleeved shirt and shorts today.
He even played in some mud!
He's been cute with the camera recently. He'll want to get a nice picture and then sometimes asks to see it.
He also tries to get in his brother's photos, too.
He probably doesn't want to be left out. :)
This little guy just LOVED looking around outside today, and watching his brother play.
We had the BEST day!
We went for a walk today and I'll have to post the pictures up of that tomorrow.
I remember four years ago, I went on a walk on March 3rd, it was gorgeous outside.
I was surprised to have a wonderful day of weather then, I can't believe we're having a whole week of it now in the beginning of March!














No comments:
Post a Comment