Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, May 7, 2012

One Thousand Gifts

 I took a lot of pictures this past week, but most of the ones I am posting for this are of Tyler.
Here is Ty playing on a blanket in the grass.
He had fun picking the grass and playing with it.


 He has been crawling so well, so now he gets into things!


My boys love being able to ride in the shopping cart together.
Tyler quickly got the hang of using the steering wheel. :)
 

 I loved capturing Tyler crawling over to the kitchen play set and exploring.

 There is a bush on our property that is actually two bushes growing in the same spot.
We did not know this until this bush pictured here, bloomed. 
Pleasant surprise!
Although, the poor bushes are so tangled up and too large now to try and separate.

 Here is a picture of Tyler in a special spot my friend Lindsay took us to to take pics of our kids.
I loved this shale walk way.


1 comment:

  1. Heather, your pictures are looking amazing!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails