Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One Thousand Gifts

 Here are some things I was thankful for last week:

My 3 year old practicing to write.
Apparently he will be left-handed.
It's "too hard" for him to use his right hand.

 A happy baby boy!
Also very proud of himself that he can finally sit up from laying down....

 ....and he can also pull himself up to standing. :)


I am thankful for bright sunshine in my kitchen during the late afternoon and evening hours.




I got Tyler giggling for this photo and I loved to hear it!

 My big boy put on a sweater that was one of my favorites for him, even though it is too small. :)

 Brad posed for this picture with Daddy before he went to play paint ball.
I told him Daddy looked like a G.I. Joe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails