Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, December 7, 2012

Tyler and The Night Before Christmas

 I love the Christmas books we have out now for the Christmas season.

The other night Tyler was playing in the living room and decided to take a break and look at this book.
 

 He was just so cute looking through it quietly that I had to get some pictures of him.
 

The book is "The Night Before Christmas," the Golden Book version, and it was David's from when he was younger.
 

I love the old illustrations, especially the family at the end.
 

Tyler was looking at that page for quite a while, so I think he does, too. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a precious capture! Isn't it neat when you see something hold their attention like that? Beautiful pictures, he's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All but about eight of my books - oh, I mean my kids books - have been packed up since about June! This house took much longer to sell than we anticipated it would. I miss them. I adore reading them and seeing my little people pick them up to read. I love Little Golden books. They just feel different.

    Tyler looks adorable sitting there so engaged. Look at his pudgy little hands. AHHHH! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails