Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Saturday, March 9, 2013

And Baby Makes 5

It's been almost two weeks since this little guy made his appearance.
I have been thinking about all the cute things Brad and Tyler have been doing and saying and also, Corey's birth, and I definitely want to write more blog posts.
For now, here is a quick post and a picture of Corey before and after. :-)

Corey
9lbs 10oz 21"























5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I didn't realize you we're pregnant again! He is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE PIC! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I started following your blog when you only had ONE son! You have some serious catching up to do for your readers! :) LOL! You know, when you find time with 3 kids :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. How what a cutie pie! Can't wait to hear all about the birth! Hope you are doing well :-) I'm 34 weeks this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails