The summer seems to by flying by.
Brad ended the three year old class of preschool the end of June.
A week or so later he had two weeks worth of VBS to attend. Now we have a quieter week, thankfully.
I can't believe my baby will be 5 months old on Thursday.
I keep think he is "4 months or so" and before I knew it, 5 months is almost here.
He is teething his first two teeth but they have yet to make an appearance.
At his 4 month checkup he was 17 pounds 7 ounces.
He is doing more baby talking and is generally a good baby.
I love how his hair curls in the humidity.
Brad still rides his tricycle but this summer he has finally gotten the hang of his bicycle, with training wheels, of course.
He will put on his helmet and go for a ride up and down the driveway. I'm thankful for our longer, flat driveway; I have many fond memories of riding my bike up and down my driveway when I was a kid.
Bradley is a wonderful big brother to Corey. He loves to talk to him, sometimes getting a bit close to his face, but Corey really does like his company. :-)
Our Ty Baby loves dump trucks. We got him an extra large Tonka truck for his second birthday.
He has been content letting his brother play with it mostly while he uses the smaller one.
This "outside" dump truck is one I got at a garage sale, we have the nicer one indoors and then the extra large one now.
We have a vegetable garden this year and some flowers.
The poppy is from my grandmother's house, and the next picture is of Tyler smelling the lilac flowers that were past their prime. :-)
My little lilac tree finally bloomed this year!
I'm so thankful to be having a nice summer with my boys.
I really want the time go by slowly because in September Brad will be going to the four year old class at preschool, 3 days a week, and then Tyler will be in the two year old class, one day a week.
We will be busier, but a good busy.
This is my last year before Brad starts Kindergarten and I will be choosing a curriculum for homeschooling him.
So, it's our last year of "fun." :-)
I have my work cut out for me; I need to work on being a more consistent parent with disciplining. I'm always falling short of where I want to be as a parent but it's been a good reminder that I cannot do any of this without God's help. I need His grace every day.



















great update! I'm glad you are back to blogging more!
ReplyDeleteGotta love being a mama to three boys, right!?! ;-) People now say to me, "You really have your hands full" but YOU really DO have your hands full! At least my older two are a little more self sufficient. Love that curled hair pic of the baby, totally adorable! And the black and white...you look great!
ReplyDelete