Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, September 6, 2013

End Of Summer

Well, here it is, getting close to the first day of Fall.
Children are going back to school, gardens are being harvested and there is a change in the leaves already!







 I've enjoyed the summer with my boys. Brad was in school more this past year and we were definitely busier. I was so relieved to have the summer off!
We went to some fairs and tractor shows with Daddy, so they've had a lot of fun.






 I believe it was in June that we had the
"Super Moon."
Here is my picture from that. I just took it with my "cheaper" zoom lens but I thought it turned out all right.




Our little Tyler Baby turned two this past summer.
I made him a dump truck cake because his present was an extra large Tonka dump truck.
I crumbled choclate cookies on the chocolate cake to make "dirt" and put little toy construction vehicles on it.
 


 He was not amused by the candle in his face.
That's our Tyler. :)
He's saying a lot more words and learning his colors!! He also tries to sing the alphabet.
He still naps in the afternoons, but maybe only a few days a week. He definitely needs naps, but sometimes we are busy or he will just play in his crib and an hour later start screaming because he wants to get out.

I think it's so neat that he is talking more right around his second birthday. It was just after his 1st birthday that he walked and started drinking milk from a bottle.






























My Corey Baby is still chunky and a generally happy baby.
He has been teething since 3 months but none have popped out yet! I think he is teething more than just the bottom two.

He doesn't crawl yet but he rolls and shimmies and shakes to get all over.
He can sit up to play but I still put a pillow behind him in case he falls.

 

These are just a couple of shots of the boys having fun.
Tyler was being silly with the ball under his shirt.


 


Tyler can actually go on the swings facing forward now and then we just push him. Sometimes he will still go in the baby swing but he does a good job sitting and holding on the big swing.

We needed the baby swing for Corey, so thankfully it's been a smooth adjustment. 
 


Well, there goes summer. The boys start school next week. I'm hoping that this year goes by slowly. It's Brad's last year before Kindergarten so I want to cherish it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails