I haven't blogged since September and here it is, the end of Spring and we are making our way into hot Summer.
After a long, cold Winter, the arrival of Spring was glorious.
This is a tiny creature I found on my walk one day:
And here is my walking partner on that very same day:
This bush in my yard (not quite sure yet what it is), always has the prettiest blooms in the Spring.
And I love the bleeding heart plant my mom gave two years ago for Mother's Day.
It was a long year, but also it seemed to be short.
It was Brad's last year of preschool (graduation pictures to come), and Tyler's first year of preschool.
I cannot believe that three years went by so quickly for Brad being at preschool; next year we start homeschooling him for Kindergarten.
I hope to blog more often. I think about it quite often and would love to make a book for us some day out of my blog.















Hi there! I'm glad to see an update! Congrats on the preschool milestones!
ReplyDelete