Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Yes, I Am Thankful.

 It's that time of year, the time when you are reminded to be thankful. 
I haven't blogged in quite a while, and I admit it's because I just haven't made time for it.....time to decide which photos to use, then to re size them and add a watermark (which I have not done as much as I want to but I am getting back to doing that).
I also think too much about what I want to type so that prevents me from actually sitting down to put together a post.
Blogging takes time but I do like it and I hope to make books from our memories.

I'm thankful for these three guys. 
I hope that my impatience with them at times, and my forceful and loud tone, are not what they remember. It's an ongoing thing for me to control my tongue. I want them to have good memories of their childhood, and not of a mom who yelled more than she should have.
I have come across many encouraging posts by other moms who struggle with this, and it is something I am working on- with God's help, of course! :)


 I am thankful for flowers, or weeds, that are still present in early fall. I just love the purples and yellows!


 I enjoy going to visit my grandparent's house, and the beautiful scenery there.
I love sitting in her living room and chatting while my boys play or go run to the pool room to play with the pool balls or play on the electric organ.


 I love my third baby, my last (?) baby, and am soaking up his babyness.
(How many times can I put the word "baby" in a sentence-Ha!)


 I love the little boy my first-born is turning into. And I am so thankful we got a picture in this same location (different bench, though) that we took a picture at quite a few years ago.


I love my sweet second-born son. He has such a cute little personality and is saying such cute things. One of my favorites is "I wike this" or "I wike that." :)
 


 I love my husband and how he cares for us. My sons just love him and think he is the best Daddy ever!

Thank you, Lord, for all my blessings!

2 comments:

  1. It seems like alot of us have had a difficult time keeping up with blogging. It's ok to go through breaks. I am just having time to catch up on reading a few blogs. I can't believe how big #3 has gotten, I think the last time I read here, he was just born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back blogging Heather! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails