Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mom n Me

Sometimes moms forget to be in the pictures with their kids. Julie at The Peanut Gallery...Exit Here, hosts a blog hop to help us moms remember to be in the pictures with our children.

These pictures were taken last week on our adventure.
Brad is such a good stair climber...with mommy's help of course. :)




Here we are taking a rest from all the hiking. He didn't sit still for this picture very long because Mommy had made him sit here with Daddy just before and he had had enough of the mini photo shoot.


I love my little guy!


BWS tips button

7 comments:

  1. Sweet photos Heather. Next year you and David can teach Brad how to skip rocks at the bottom! being a mom is so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! He is so blessed to have you as his mommy. : ) Thank you again for reminding me that I NEED to be in pics with my son. It's so true...us mommies hardly ever make it into the photos. It's probably because we are always the ones taking them! It's great to see these moments captured with you and your son. Thank you for all of your loving comments, by the way. I always smile when I see that you've visited me. Hope you have a wonderful Monday, friend. Blessings to you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Love the pictures of him climbing stairs. Kids love stairs! My boys loved doing some climbing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh - love these photos!!! Looks like you had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time. Life with D and H is so fun!!
    Thanks so much for joining in. It really has been so fun to look at your sweet pictures each week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Trail! I love the last picture! Such sweet times when they are that little!! =) *sigh* =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so good at remembering to get photos with your sweet munchkin! I always forget that I should be in the picture too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails