
It has been a few weeks since I have written a "Not Me! Monday" post; since the last time I have written one, I have had a few things happen that I would rather forget.
So, in the past few weeks I did not bake three cheesecakes. While baking one of the cheesecakes I did not choose to not put a sheet pan under the spring form pan the cheesecake was in. I always take precautions while baking. While the cheesecake was baking I certainly did not start to smell a burning smell in the next room and my fire alarm certainly did not go off soon after. When I checked on the cheesecake I did not see billows of gray smoke pour out of my oven. I then did not have to turn off the oven and take my baby boy out to the mud room because the house was full of smoke. Then next time I make a cheesecake I will not "not forget" to put a sheet pan under the cheesecake just in case anything should spill out.
In the past week, I did not continue to use my stuttering and stalling computer even though I had a sneaky suspicion that it was sick and very possibly could crash. My computer did not crash and I did not have to use my husbands lap top computer. Nope, I have not been "taking over" my husbands computer (as he puts it) for the past week. Nope, not me!










I will have to take the note when I make a cheesecake soon! Hope your computer can be fixed soon! Happy Monday!
ReplyDelete~Elyse
Oh no, about the cheesecake!
ReplyDeleteYou've reminded that I need to clean my oven... yay! ;)
Loved this post....I have had so little time to do any blog reading and I have missed it...stop by my Christmas blog and leave a comment. The giveaway is a great Christmas CD to add to your collection.
ReplyDeletehttp://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com