Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Random

Today I'm feeling a little out of sorts. And I'm feeling a little funky. On a positive note, I did sleep in. Then I fed my little guy lunch and he and his Daddy went out for the afternoon. I cleaned my bookshelf, and I have yet to take an after photo. Then, my friend Lindsay and I did a photo shoot of a little girl the same age as my little boy. Poor little thing was so tired and did not appreciate two strange ladies snapping their cameras in her face. Next I came home and finished making dinner as it had been in the crock pot all afternoon. Beef Stroganoff, in case you were wondering. It wasn't very good, in case you were wondering that, too. Oh yea, and while my little boy and I were eating dinner, my husband was picking up an alternator for my vehicle because on the way home from the photo shoot, I notice my battery was dying! Then, after my little boy had a bath and I read him some stories, he went to bed. I did too, at 8. Now it's midnight and I'm up again. I've been editing pictures from today and trying to figure out how I can improve my photography. So, because I'm feeling a little blah I think I'll post up some pictures of my little boy. That will put a smile on my face. These were taken yesterday.

To Omie's house my little boy goes:

Mommy let him walk up the path way instead of carrying him and rushing because it's cold.




He made it to the top. Mommy was right behind him, of course. :)

Well, now it's Sunday. I hope you all have a blessed Lord's Day! I plan on relaxing with my family and probably take some pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails