
1. What's your "comfort food"?
Chocolate, anything chocolate.
2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
Handwritten "thank you's." I usually have thank you cards or cards that are blank on the inside on hand.
3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Well, I have been watching a lot of I Love Lucy from Netflix, so I would have to say that. I would probably be another tenant in Fred and Ethel's apartment building. :-)
4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
thepioneerwoman.com. My favorite used to be America's Test Kitchen website and Martha Stewart, but The Pioneer Woman has won my cooking heart!!
5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
Seinfeld is one of my favorite shows and I even have it on DVD (I just need the last season). Although, sometimes when I'm watching Friends I think it would be cool to live in NYC and I wonder what it would be like to be a "Friend" for a day. :-) That could also go along with question number 3! Haha. :-)
Chocolate, anything chocolate.
2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
Handwritten "thank you's." I usually have thank you cards or cards that are blank on the inside on hand.
3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Well, I have been watching a lot of I Love Lucy from Netflix, so I would have to say that. I would probably be another tenant in Fred and Ethel's apartment building. :-)
4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
thepioneerwoman.com. My favorite used to be America's Test Kitchen website and Martha Stewart, but The Pioneer Woman has won my cooking heart!!
5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
Seinfeld is one of my favorite shows and I even have it on DVD (I just need the last season). Although, sometimes when I'm watching Friends I think it would be cool to live in NYC and I wonder what it would be like to be a "Friend" for a day. :-) That could also go along with question number 3! Haha. :-)










chocolate... ME TOO!!! :) yum
ReplyDeleteCan't live without the chocolate!
ReplyDeleteI keep blank cards on hand as well. I think I'm the only person who isn't completely enamoured with pioneerwoman!
ReplyDeleteOh...I "heart" the Pioneer Woman!! She's the best, isn't she?! Sorry I'm just getting around to reading now!
ReplyDelete