
To see other "Getting To Know You" posts, click on the button above or click on over to Keely's blog here.
I usually prefer waffles, but this morning I ate pancakes! :) Well, that was only because I didn't have a waffle maker in the house, it's at my mom's. And, I prefer Eggo waffles over homemade. I don't know why, maybe it's the crispiness of them.
2. Dream home..What would it look like?
Well, I'm not really sure. I know that I like a bunch of different styles of houses but there are few qualities I would definitely look for. Probably 5 bedroom, 3 or 4 bathrooms, two living rooms, and a finished basement. It would have to be on enough acres that my husband can have fun with his tractors and there was enough privacy and trees so that I couldn't see other houses or the road. :)
Well, I'm not really sure. I know that I like a bunch of different styles of houses but there are few qualities I would definitely look for. Probably 5 bedroom, 3 or 4 bathrooms, two living rooms, and a finished basement. It would have to be on enough acres that my husband can have fun with his tractors and there was enough privacy and trees so that I couldn't see other houses or the road. :)
3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?
I really don't like to watch the Olympics. Does that make me weird? I always get annoyed that it gets in the way of my regular programs. But, since it is on like every night, I prefer to watch ice skating. I think it is amazing the jumps and everything they can do on a blade of metal!
I really don't like to watch the Olympics. Does that make me weird? I always get annoyed that it gets in the way of my regular programs. But, since it is on like every night, I prefer to watch ice skating. I think it is amazing the jumps and everything they can do on a blade of metal!
4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?
Disorganized. :-)
Disorganized. :-)
5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?
Interesting question. At home I wear sweats or pajama pants. When I go out I wear jeans. To church I wear dresses or skirts. For everyday I think I would prefer casual funky skirts with a nice t-shirt or tank top. In the summer, that is. :-) I might have to get some of those for the upcoming season.
Interesting question. At home I wear sweats or pajama pants. When I go out I wear jeans. To church I wear dresses or skirts. For everyday I think I would prefer casual funky skirts with a nice t-shirt or tank top. In the summer, that is. :-) I might have to get some of those for the upcoming season.
6. What is your favorite time of day?
When my little boy wakes up in the morning, or from a nap. Yes, I might be tired in the morning but the joy of getting him out of his crib makes me smile, sometimes only on the inside(when I'm super tired). :-)
When my little boy wakes up in the morning, or from a nap. Yes, I might be tired in the morning but the joy of getting him out of his crib makes me smile, sometimes only on the inside(when I'm super tired). :-)
7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?
Well, I live in the mountains, or hills. There are a lot of cool mountains nearby that I love visiting and have climbed some of them. I do enjoy visiting the beach but I love living in a mountainous and hilly area.
8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?Well, I live in the mountains, or hills. There are a lot of cool mountains nearby that I love visiting and have climbed some of them. I do enjoy visiting the beach but I love living in a mountainous and hilly area.
Unless it is a team that my husband loves (The Giants) I probably won't. If I do at all, it would be in spurts just to see some of the crazy commercials. :-) We are just not a sports watching family.










So glad that I came across your blog on the hop! It is nice to "meet" you! Hope you don't mind me following!
ReplyDeleteI live in the country too and would not trade my land in for a huge house...land is a must!...and don't worry, the Giants are out of it, so you won't have to watch this year. ;)
ReplyDeleteNice Getting to Know you!
We will have to compare notes on the photograpy class! I love your answer to #4...wish I had thought of it.
ReplyDeleteI heart eggo waffles!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a huge Winter Olympics fan either..I definitely don't go out of my way to watch..
I love skirts and tanktops!!
Thanks for playing!!