Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

What I Eat When...

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm an emotional eater. I eat when: I'm happy, sad, lonely, bored, depressed...and, that just about covers everything, right? Well, sadly I don't always have healthy food readily available in my cabinets to munch on. Truthfully, even if I do, sometimes I go for the "comfort" food, like chocolate or chips or my husband's cookies. I do want to eat healthy. So, I try to make sure I have ingredients and snacks to make food that I can grab between meals. One of my favorites is mixed nuts, raisins and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Here is a picture I took a while ago, with my point and shoot and no editing(not that this is an exceptionally great photo, just saying that because my photos recently have been with my DSLR and edited).


So, what is your favorite snack?

4 comments:

  1. Popcorn - buttery and salty and hot! :-)

    PS - Your blog is SO cute! Love your photo! And - fun question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so good to know about the point and shoot, because my hubby said I can start CAMERA SHOPPING!!!! (I'm a very spoiled little wifey poo!) And, you and Maura (from Fostering Awareness) have great photos on your blogs and you have the same camera!

    Oh - favorite healthy snack? Have you ever frozen grapes? They come out very sweet and yummy. MMmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a potato chip gal, at least I am if there are any in reach. Otherwise I try to keep the fruit bowl full...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails