This little boy is getting a haircut! No, he is not crying because of that, he is crying because he wanted to walk in the hair that is from Daddy's haircut and Mommy wouldn't let him!

My little boy needed his second haircut already! His first one was a little over a month ago and it was just a trim of the back, sides and bangs.

This time, my mom,also-known-as the hair stylist of the men in our family, aka Omie to my little boy, is giving him a real haircut!

Here it is:
















Oh my gosh! How'd you get him to stay still!? I thought about cutting Edyn's bangs yesterday, but I didn't want to poke an eye out or something!..
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute!
This is my first visit to your blog and I just wanted to say your son is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!
ReplyDeleteAwww. He really is a handsome little man! I loved the photos. Thank you for all of the encouragement you have been to me on my blog!
ReplyDeleteCute a ever! Reminds me of Wes' first hair cuts.
ReplyDeleteHeather, that is sooooo cute! Hair cuts are always kinda sad for me...makes the little one seem so grown up after! VERY cute!
ReplyDelete