Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday. To see what everyone else has NOT been doing, click on the button above or head on over to MckMama's blog here.

Yesterday, on a lazy Sunday afternoon, my husband and son did not take a nap on the couch. As soon as my son woke up, I did not grab my camera and start snapping away to get the perfect cute shot of them!

I did not procrastinate this week and put off cleaning some areas that I wanted organized. My book shelf did not finally get organized on Saturday; I had it clean way before then! ;-)


And, I did not FINALLY get the top of my bookshelf decorated in a way that made me say "Ahh, I like this." :-)



7 comments:

  1. When did you take that photo of Brad? Sweet photo of Daddy and baby boy. So hard not to use their names :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Yea, I know, David said he actually doesn't care. :) hehe I took that photo yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of the freshly-woken baby. That age is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I just love the photo of your son and hubby! That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Heather!

    So, I just love Daddy-children-sleeping pics. That was so precious!

    Your decorations look so pretty! Very similar to what I like!

    Where do you live in Upstate, NY? You can email me :-)

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sleeping photo! And, good job on the cleaning AND the decorating of your bookshelf - I LOVE books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails