Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, February 12, 2010

14 Months

I can't believe that this little guy is 14 months old. He is my precious baby boy and I thank God for him every day.



He loves to "read" books and be read to; especially "Go, Dog. Go!" He is just the cutest when he tries to say it, too. It sounds like "Go, go," but the "g" is soft instead of harsh. I just love it when I say, "Do you want Mommy to read you a book?" Then he brings a book to me to read to him and picks his arms up, with the book in his hand, for me to sit him in my lap.

He is such a light in mine and David's life and I pray that he will grow up to be a strong, but sensitive man who loves the Lord. But, for now, I will cherish my little boy and pray for him and try to be the best mommy I can be.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! :) what a sweet little grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post - your little guy truly is a cutie! Praying that you will always treasure him as the gift that he is :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails