Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photo Editing

Photo editing is a lot of fun. I have been using Lightroom Beta 3. It is free until April.
A few days ago Arizona Mamma asked me if I was interested in editing a few of her photos. I asked if she had any preferences and she said to just do what I wanted. Everyone edits differently and some may think one particular edit is fantastic, but someone else may not like it.
Here are her photos (the original photos are first):

Here is her cute daughter, Addyson.



I brightened it up a little and added some warmth.




For this photo I cropped it and used a preset from Preset Heaven. I had to tone down the brightness a little.

Here is her cutie son, Colton.


Again, I used a preset from Preset Heaven and I added some vignetting around the edges.

It is VERY simple to use Lightroom. What is your favorite editing program?


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love what you did with the last two especially. How fun to see them with your edits. It is really making me want to check out Lightroom. I have heard nothing but great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Heather and cute kids Arizona Mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they look great! I love lightroom. I did the 30 day free trial and it was the best 30 days ever right now I have no editing software so I have to settle for picasa:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails