Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day


Today we celebrated a my grandmother's house.
Bradley fell asleep on the way over to her house because he did not take an afternoon nap.

My mom put together these cute bags filled with candies.


She even brought hearts to put on the table.


We celebrated my Grammy's(on the left) birthday and my step-dad's mom's birthday.
The candles are their ages combined. :-)


My Valentines

Bradley discovered the organ. David took this cute picture of him.

Bradley had fun playing with Grandpa Gus.

We had a relaxing day, fun day! What about you?


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice day. Matt and I just hung out together without the kids and did laundry and watched movies. It was nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Love him sleeping in his jacket. We don't do much of anything for Valentine's Day. Never really have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, regarding the recipe...if you want to post the full one on your blog, then I would just link to it. Otherwise what we would do, is have the full post on my blog and I would link to you. You then could let all your readers know and link to your recipe at my page. Best to have it up at just one spot. However you want to do it is fine. If you have just a link on my page, then I would have a different recipe up as well. If it was your whole recipe, then it would stay up for the day.

    Email me, and I will explain how to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails