What is Brad chewing on?

Today I took this out of his toy chest. He hasn't played with it in a couple months. He really likes playing with it. It's so cute when he tries to put the coins in the slots.

I bought this for him at a garage sale for 50 cents! I mentioned it in the first blog post I wrote- here.














That is awesome! I would love to have that. My little ones would adore it. Do you remember those old music players? The discs had bumps on them like records, but they were thick and nearly indestructable? Do you know what I am talking about? I would love to find that too!
ReplyDeleteLove that. Matt's mom has all the toys from when Matt was a kid and even some from Stevie (he's 51) so they have plenty of vintage toys down there. Wes does have my mom's old wooden train set. That's all I can think of that would be considered vintage. Oh and he has my old pull behind train too. :-)
ReplyDeleteMy mom saved EVERYTHING from when we were kids, so I "inherited" everything when I left home...unfortunately, I'm a tosser...so all I have left is a Velvet doll (remember the Crissy dolls where the hair pulls out of the head and cranks back in with a dial from her back? Velvet is Crissy's cousin or something like that...). My brother was smarter and kept all his vintage Fisher Price little people stuff, Star Wars stuff and other action figures. His kids played with all of it!
ReplyDeleteI had that cash register! We have a few vintage toys from our childhood's (sad to say that!) ;) Our kids have enjoyed them... lego, ships, toy solider, a lady light in my daughters room and a space light in my sons... all from our childhoods... very special and fun! Vintage toys are going for good prices on ebay.. but I don't have the heart to part with 'personal' ones!
ReplyDeleteJust Jenn~ www.seizingmyday.com