Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blog Parade



1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

I go back and forth between nap time and then the morning or after nap time when Brad wakes up. I like my free time but I LOVE to get Brad when he first wakes up. He is so happy and sweet. Not that he's an unhappy boy but he is especially happy to see me at those times.

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Oh boy...I really like food, so this will be hard. Right now, at the moment, I pick Chinese food. I LOVE Chinese food, especially Orange chicken, sweet and sour chicken or General Tsao's.

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?

Perfect health for my family until we die of a natural death at an old age.

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

My phobias and fears. I'm afraid of germs and that is usually the cause of some good natured teasing from my friends. :)

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?

I was on an "I Love Lucy" kick for a while recently and watched all the episodes from Netflix. I think it would be fun to live in the same apartment building as Lucy, Ricky, Ethel and Fred. :)

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

I would love to be able to sing. I sing alone in the car sometimes, and then every week at church during the service. Thankfully at church, everyone else is singing, too, so no one can hear me. :)

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

I will also add, if I didn't have a fear of flying....I would travel to Italy. I have always wanted to go there. My younger brother is traveling there in May for two weeks with a group from his college. I can't wait to see his pictures when he gets back. I'm also a little jealous. :)

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

I like a lot of genre's of music but I guess I would say more like Taylor Swift. I wouldn't call it country since she is played on other radio stations.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

I read Abigail's answers and I'm going to have to steal her answer on this one: Amazon.com. I LOVE that store and I can basically get everything there.

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?

Medieval times. I love books and movies where the main characters live in castles. I find it so fascinating. Although, I'm sure it was cold and drafty and a lot of work.

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

Blue. But then, I have a LOT of blue in my wardrobe now. Probably orange then. It's bright and vibrant.

12. If you were one of the seven dwarfs, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)

I would like to think I would be Happy. :)

13. What's the last album you listened to?

Dove Awards 2002. It's a contemporary Christian album with various artist that were nominated the Dove Awards.

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?

I enjoy sports. In high school I played soccer and that is my absolutely favorite sport. Recently, I played in a women's indoor soccer league. That was a couple years ago before I had Brad. At one point a few summers ago I was busy playing indoor soccer, outdoor soccer, and softball with my church all in the same summer. I loved playing all those sports. Also, I was on a bowling league for a couple years. I wish I could get into something now but the indoor soccer league I played with is about 40 minutes away and the games are late at night.

That's all about me for now. :) Visit Abigail's blog here. She is a super sweet, creative, and lovely young woman. So, while you are there check out the rest of her blog.

3 comments:

  1. These were really fun to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You were chosen as a finalist in my Self Portrait Contest! Spread the word for people to vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots pics BTW! Such great photgraphs!
    Thanks for stopping by Heather - I am finally able to have time to catch up on my blog reading- tsk,,tsk on me!
    Your wearing orange is great- I could never wear it, although I do love it!
    And , your sports comment surprised me- good for you!
    Also,, I was re-reading your blog profile, and have been meaning to ask you if you have any laundry soap ideas that are chemical free - ( and economical too1?)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails