Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

RAW (e) - Chocolate

Sami at Sailor & Company hosts a fun blog hop where we post a photo that goes along with the theme she picks for that week. The photo has to be untouched, meaning, no editing at all.
This weeks theme is chocolate.

I would say this chocolate is very raw and exposed. :-) To see more RAW (e) entries, visit Sami's site, here.

8 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from the Raw(e) blog hop! I love your photo!! Did you grate the chocolate just for the sake of the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO hungry for something sweet- that looks delicious! I want to pick up a little bit of it and sprinkle it on a cup of steamed vanilla milk!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look they are meant to be placed atop some whipped cream on a nice cup of hot cocoa. Your picture obviously looks delicious to me, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate in any form always looks good to me!

    Nice shot, Heather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails