Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Boots

Since I had to get my boots out for the big snow storm, Brad has had an interest in them.


He likes to put them on. In fact, as I'm typing this he is trying to get on my high heeled boots.


They are a little too big for him. :)

As you can see, he needs a little help getting in the boots AND getting out.

It's fun to see Brad do things that I did when I was little. My mom has a picture of me in my dad's boots. :)

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute I could eat him up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are precious. I remember pictures of the 5 of us kids when my dad got home from hunting (or was he packing to go hunting?) with all his hunting gear in the living room. My brother (the youngest) is about Brad's age, and he's wearing my dad's boots.

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails