Bradley is not a big eater. I must admit this consumes my thoughts every meal time and I tend to worry. His doctor said he is fine because his energy level is normal. I guess Brad is just not a big eater right now and I shouldn't worry. It is hard though!
The other night he ate some green peppers (with ranch dressing- first time I gave that to him- I'm trying to fatten him up:-) and chicken in homemade BBQ sauce.
The other night he ate some green peppers (with ranch dressing- first time I gave that to him- I'm trying to fatten him up:-) and chicken in homemade BBQ sauce.

He did a good job eating most of them, he just had some trouble with the skins. They took a while to chew. The next time I gave him peppers, I peeled most of the skin off.

Mommy and Daddy had salad with their chicken. It was a really good, last-minute meal. Thanks to my friend Lindsay who gave me the idea when I was talking to her on the phone that afternoon. :)

Are your kids picky eaters? Do they eat more or less than what you would expect?
I'm a first time mom and I hoped Brad would eat more but he eats less than I think his body needs. I guess I should listen to his doctor and be content because he seems to have enough energy. I would appreciate any advice or thoughts. :-)













I have to tell you this. Last night I gave Wes and Felicity the same amount of Lasagna. Wes was done after two bites so Matt had to spoon feed him and even that did not go over well. Felicity goggled the whole thing done and then had apple sauce too! Kids are so different, try not to worry.
ReplyDeleteHi Heather! Mason was a horrible eater! He is now 3 and is just now starting to enjoy food and want to eat.
ReplyDeleteBecause I knew he wasn't getting the vitamins and things he needed I started at 1 year to give him a pediasure a day (doctors suggestion). He still drinks one instead of a daily vitamin regimen.
If your doctor doesn't seem concerned and Brad doesn't have weight issues, I would just keep trying to offer him new foods but don't get discouraged if he still doesn't eat well! Does he take a daily vitamin to substitute for the things he isn't getting?
my daughter has sensory processing disorder and only eats Cheez It's & plain rotini noodles.
ReplyDeleteSome are picky, some are not. Kalista and Sailor are our best eaters BY far.
ReplyDelete