Well, this past summer I did need Vitamin D and I had to take a supplement for 10 weeks, but today, I just wanted to get out in the sun.
I am getting Spring Fever! I don't mind winter. I don't think I complain too much about it and I don't mind the snow.
But, when February is almost over and March comes along, I am READY for Spring.
So, to help with my need for nice weather and sunshine, Brad and I went for a walk today.
But, when February is almost over and March comes along, I am READY for Spring.
So, to help with my need for nice weather and sunshine, Brad and I went for a walk today.

It was GORGEOUS out!
We walked in a neighborhood that I grew up in. It has a wonderful road for walking on.
The sky was absolutely gorgeous and I wish I had a polarized lens so I could capture the richness of the blue sky.

The temperature was not too cold and Brad just had a sweater on. I wrapped a fleece baby sling I keep in the truck (only used it once) around his legs.
This is about where we lost it.

And he was also interested in his stroller....well, something is interesting to him here I guess. :)
And this is about the time I realized we lost the baby sling (a couple miles later). But then, after, I drove around and found it.
I let the little guy get out of the stroller and play in some water. I felt bad for him being all cooped up. He loved the sound the stream made and when he saw this tiny little stream of water running on the side of the road he wanted to explore.













That's a great way to spend some time! My little ones always love walks. Love them.
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest little guy.
Sweet, Wes played outside all day yesterday. So nice to be outside in the sunshine!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the mud.
ReplyDeleteI love Vitamin D !!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey There Heather!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute photos!
I'm on my 7th week of taking 50,000 units of Vitamin D a week...
That reminds me, I have to go take my pill!
Hugs,
Traci