Oh, Happy Sunny Day!
Today I took the day off from work. I am always so excited about these days that I get to spend with Brad ALL day! Yes, I only work 3 hours a day but when you have a child that seems like a lot. When I get home from work, he takes a nap(when he naps:-) so it's like I'm missing out on more than just 3 hours.I had an eye appointment this morning. I haven't had one in 6 years! Everything was normal. Well, my right eye was slightly worse and my left eye was slightly better. He said I can still use the reading glasses that I have from 6 years ago and it was optional to wear them. I'd say that's a good appointment. :) I don't mind wearing them except I feel a little nauseous when I do(which I told him and he said after not wearing them for a while it takes time to get used to again). I'm just weird.
Anyway, my Grammy came with Brad and I today and she helped with him while I was in the appointment. He was a perfect little boy in the waiting room and we were there an hour!
Afterwards we went down to the city to go shopping. I shopped for clothes for Brad. He got a couple Elmo shirts (one came with shorts), a sweatshirt and a wind jacket for this coming up year and also an Easter outfit(pictures will be here after Easter)! I got everything on sale of course. :) That's the fun part. Well, almost everything, his jeans and Easter hat weren't on sale but they weren't pricey. I did see some cute shoes that would have gone perfectly with his Easter outfit but they were $20! Wow, that's what I try to only spend on my dress shoes! So, he will have to wear his sneakers with his outfit but that is okay!
After shopping for clothes we went to Panera Bread and I had two gift cards that had some money left on them and they paid for our lunches almost exactly! We took a couple pictures in the restaurant, too. My eyes look like black holes in this picture! Even when this picture is in color they still do because my eyes were still dilated! :-)
Afterward, we went to Wal-Mart and Brad was still holding onto his hunk of Panera bread and happily munching on it. He was so cute in the store.

We had a wonderful day today and it was gorgeous and sunny.
I bought seeds and little plastic seed starters. I hope to get those "planted" tomorrow. My flower beds and tulip bulb beds are COVERED with snow. Maybe I should clear them off tomorrow so the tulips can start to shoot through.
Well, I hope to have a busy but productive weekend!
Thanks go out again to my Grammy (GG to Brad) for helping us out today!
After shopping for clothes we went to Panera Bread and I had two gift cards that had some money left on them and they paid for our lunches almost exactly! We took a couple pictures in the restaurant, too. My eyes look like black holes in this picture! Even when this picture is in color they still do because my eyes were still dilated! :-)
Afterward, we went to Wal-Mart and Brad was still holding onto his hunk of Panera bread and happily munching on it. He was so cute in the store.
We had a wonderful day today and it was gorgeous and sunny.I bought seeds and little plastic seed starters. I hope to get those "planted" tomorrow. My flower beds and tulip bulb beds are COVERED with snow. Maybe I should clear them off tomorrow so the tulips can start to shoot through.
Well, I hope to have a busy but productive weekend!
Thanks go out again to my Grammy (GG to Brad) for helping us out today!











What a great day! Love the pics, especially the last one!
ReplyDeleteTotally love the expression on Brad's face in the last photo! I got some great deals on clothes for Wesley at the Osh Kosh Outlet here by my mom. $1.93 for long sleeved shirts!
ReplyDelete