Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This is what happens....

...when you introduce a little boy to mud!


The other day Brad hands me his mitten. I put it on him and then he goes to the door and points like he wants to go outside. Dinner was in the oven so I figured I could take him before he ate and also, the light was fading fast.



He climbed down the steps...


...like a big boy.


When he got to the mud at the bottom of the driveway, he did the only natural thing he could do-

Splash in it!

He thought this was so fun.

The only thing that distracted him from mud was watching the cars go by.

After he was done playing, or should I say, after Mommy made him go inside- he had dinner and then a nice, warm bath.
Even though cleaning up is not always fun and there is laundry to do after these muddy days- I wouldn't trade it for anything. I want my little boy to be able to play outside and have fun.

And, I did get all the mud off his mittens. After washing them, you wouldn't even know he had soaked them in mud. :)


5 comments:

  1. So fun! Kids just love mud and puddles. We have tons of puddles if you ever want him to get REALLY dirty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! I love his "looking at cars" face! :) you are so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at your pictures, all I was thinking was "Ahhh...white mittins in the mud!" Glad you let us know they came clean.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails