Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Mom n Me

BWS tips button

Mom N Me is a fun blog hop hosted by Julie from the Peanut Gallery...Exit Here.
To see more Mom N Me photos click on the button above.

I didn't have a new photo for this Monday's post so I brought my camera to my mom's when I dropped Brad off.
After work, when I picked him up, I asked her to snap some photos of us. Here is one of the photos:

I'm keepin' it real by posting this. My hair is all greasy and pulled back in a pony tail because this photo was taken AFTER I got back. :)

Don't forget to check out Julie's blog. Her photos are gorgeous!

6 comments:

  1. Heather...you are so cute! I love this shot. you look wonderful. That's the great thing about brown hair..when it's greasy it just looks shiny and healthy. With greasy blond hair, it looks nasty and gray!
    p.s. My pics this week were really unclear, grainy...it was gray and overcast outside, and the hubs had the shakes.ha ...hence the vintage action by Nelly Nero. They are free for download, but I am pretty sure they only work on elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture! I still need to do this today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lovely clear smiley photo. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet picture! He's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather you are gorgeous!!! Your smile is contagious! And I LOVE your header! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails