I haven't participated in Not Me! Monday in quite a while. Today, MckMama is giving away a prize so I had some incentive. ;-)
To read MckMama's Not Me! post and other posts, click on her button above.
Today, I did not let my little boy eat his first popsicle.
I would never let him, at his 15 1/2 months of age, eat a frozen dessert.

Beside the sugar factor, it is icky and sticky for a toddler to eat...INDOORS. Also, I would never give him something that had food coloring in it, or eat that myself... (I just found that out because I just checked the box...I guess I believed their "All Natural" claim :-/ ).
I would never give in to his whining and pointing because he may or may not have had a few tastes of other popsicles before and he wanted one all to himself this time.

To read MckMama's Not Me! post and other posts, click on her button above.
Today, I did not let my little boy eat his first popsicle.
I would never let him, at his 15 1/2 months of age, eat a frozen dessert.

Beside the sugar factor, it is icky and sticky for a toddler to eat...INDOORS. Also, I would never give him something that had food coloring in it, or eat that myself... (I just found that out because I just checked the box...I guess I believed their "All Natural" claim :-/ ).
I would never give in to his whining and pointing because he may or may not have had a few tastes of other popsicles before and he wanted one all to himself this time.













Does it make me a bad Mommy for giving T a Popsicle the other day when she split her lip open?
ReplyDeleteNo! :) You're a good mommy.
ReplyDeleteLOL! I love his face in the second photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog! I love these pictures - and the Not Me part!! I have given Logan popsicles before...whoops :-)
ReplyDeleteUh-oh you have opened the door now! There's no turning back! ;) What a great face on the last picture!!!
ReplyDeletesuddenly I am craving a Popsicle. hehe
ReplyDeleteSome times you gotta what you gotta do!
ReplyDeleteI have been known to feed my children food that they really shouldn't have, but I've also learn't to choose my battles...some are just not worth the effort!!! :-)
I also love his face in the second pic...he is so cute!
Thank you for the lovley comment on my blog!
Your son is adorable! Thanks for sharing those pics, they made me smile - Shannon O | Confessions of a Loving Wife
ReplyDelete