Wednesday we went to the park.
We went with Lindsay and her cute kids, Wesley and Felicity.
We had a picnic when we first got there. It was really windy and very sunny out.
Brad tried to feed Felicity the sandwich he showed no interest in.
We went with Lindsay and her cute kids, Wesley and Felicity.
We had a picnic when we first got there. It was really windy and very sunny out.
Brad tried to feed Felicity the sandwich he showed no interest in.

Lindsay suggested we put them both in there and it was so cute!

Felicity looked so pretty in her pink hat.

Brad was checking out Wes on the tire swing. And maybe he was wishing he was bigger so he could play on it too.


Lindsay was pushing Wes on the swing but when she was playing with Felicity he tried to get the swing going himself.
I loved Felicity's outfit. Lindsay said she did have a cute skirt on but Felicity took it off before Brad and I got there.
Wes was screaming for the fun of it and Brad started screaming too. Lindsay was wondering if he learned that from Wes but I said not to worry because he does that at home too. :-)

We were there for almost an hour and when we got back in the vehicle Brad was so thirsty and drank all of his juice/water combination.

Then we went to a nearby ice cream shop and got ice cream. Brad only wanted a few bites. I was expecting him to be more excited about it. I guess it's a good thing he was not. ;-)
It was a very fun afternoon and I'm sure we will have more days like it to come.














you got some really cute photos! I still have not gone through mine. I am still working on Brittany's wedding and some of the kids playing outside from yesterday.
ReplyDeleteI love the park! And I love your new pic in the banner! And I love that ice cream. hehe
ReplyDeleteYour shots in the full sun look great!!
ReplyDeleteI adore your new header!!!! That looks fantastic! Brad is so sweet! I just love these photos. What a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteWe love the park too. We have to take advantage of it now, before we walk out of the house and go limp from the heat!
ReplyDeleteI really like your new header photo. You guys are all really photogenic!
PS. The wide angle attachment lens came today from Amazon. I am still trying to figure it out. All my pictures are unclear. I guess it will take a year or two or three. LOL.
ReplyDelete