
Before and After is a fun photo editing blog hop hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect Blog. To see her edit and others, click on the button above.
Yesterday Brad and I went to the local park with Lindsay and her kids. Brad and Felicity enjoyed swinging together in the baby swing.
It thought the picture could be brightened a little so I used a preset in Lightroom 3.0 Beta. I toned down the exposure and slid the recovery bar the right a little.
I also rounded the corners a little in Gimp.l don't really like the way the corners look on this one. I am still trying to figure out how to round corners just the way I like in Gimp.They don't seem rounded enough to me. :-)
Oh, and because Brad is squinting in this photo I should explain- Brad did have a hat to shield his eyes from the sun but it was so windy that it wouldn't stay on. I need to get him a summer hat like Felicity has that has a strap for his chin. :-)











What cuties! I love the edit. Makes the picture seem more alive.
ReplyDeletecute photo! great before and after!
ReplyDeleteI like the greens in the edited version, very Spring-y!
ReplyDeleteGreat colors!
ReplyDeleteGood job! Cute photo!
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful photo and edit! The edit reminds me of Spring. My son won't keep a hat on either. His hair always smells like sunscreen.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful photo. I love how you edited it! Thanks for stopping by Healthy Moms!
ReplyDeleteI love how your brightened it up and it seems almost as if they are glowing. Beautiful!
ReplyDeletethis is a really cute shot - i love the idea of putting the two kids in the swing together!! nice color as well!
ReplyDeleteThese are darling! What a cute picture! Love the edit! I need that Lightroom!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors!!! Every time I put my kids in the swing like that I get just about every mom at the park going "oooh I never knew you could use it like that!" Very cute!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to mention that Wesley also spilled pink yogurt all over the hat! :) What beautiful babies we have! Thanks I had fun yesterday.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture!!
ReplyDeleteToni @ Hemp & High Heels
SOO cute! I love the pastels in the edited version!
ReplyDelete