Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Busy Boy

This Spring is definitely different than last Spring.
Brad is walking and running and he is wanting to go outside and play.

Here he is watching a car go past our house.


On the side yard we had snow last week even though it was warm out.


Brad really liked walking in it.


Sometimes is was hard for him to keep his balance on it because his feet would get stuck.


But he wanted to walk in it for a while.


It was so fun walking through cold snow on a warm, sunshine filled day.



Of course he found puddles. :)


And he likes to test out his lungs in the garage and hear his echo.


He's such a little boy. Always exploring and trying to figure things out.
He barely sits or stands still long enough for a photo but I snapped one quick here.



8 comments:

  1. He is a doll baby! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see him in action at the park later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a q t pie!! and definitely all boy! I love that he found the puddles! That last pic is just gorgeous! I know what you mean about them never standing still long enough to take a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his little tshirt. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. i couldnt find your e mail anywhere. I did a quick photo edit of that last picture & wanted to send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is so cute that he will wear a hat. Such a little boy thing and that's great that he will do it. We have hair bow war, Bailey usually wins. Well, two more days of your vacation. That time always flys by doesn't it? And I know what you mean about only working a few hours of the day but getting home and feeling like you have so much to do. I do work full time, but b/c of the drive don't get home until about 4:45. I feel like all I do is feed people, clean up after people, give people baths, and put people to sleep. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you let him explore - even if it means getting dirty!

    Congratulations - you won my book giveaway for An Absence So Great! Let me know where to send you your copy and I'll get it out in the mail for you shortly :-)

    Katieb38@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails