Update: We have to take a different family photo. Christina from Pooh's Corner gave me the advice to pick the picture that wasn't as close to our faces because it is a canvas. I just tried it with Color Inc's software and they show where the wrapping starts and even that photo won't work.
Hopefully we can get one tomorrow night! :)
This week I have off from work and I am looking forward for time to spend with Brad and also to clean my house.
Hopefully we can get one tomorrow night! :)
This week I have off from work and I am looking forward for time to spend with Brad and also to clean my house.
I feel like everyday after I get home from work (I only work 3 hours, but don't get home until almost 2) I am too tired so all I do is just get dinner ready and do dishes. Honestly, those don't even get done every night.
I feel like I can barely keep on top of things.I really need to get myself in gear and get some things organized. I wrote a post about this last week and I didn't even do anything I wanted to do that I wrote about in that post.
I don't want this to be melancholy. I just need to get going. So no more whining for me! :-)
I was working on cleaning up photos today in my computer. I have hundreds that need to be backed up and put on the external hard drive.I also want to work on a photo book because I have a free code for a Picaboo photo book. I'm excited about that. I might put one together for my Mom for her birthday coming up in a few weeks. She has dial-up Internet so she probably won't even check my blog today and therefore wouldn't see that surprise. :-)
I also won a giveaway from Sara Mae at "Like A Warm Cup of Coffee." a couple weeks ago. I won a free Gallery Canvas Wrap from Color Inc.
So, because I am a horrible decision maker (anyone else like that?) can you all help me pick a picture to use as my free canvas?
I will, of course, ask David's opinion too. :)
It is between this photo,
this photo,

or, the header photo...I like the background of that as opposed to my Grandma's house but the sun was too bright.
We tried to get a family photo this weekend but between the bright sun and wind it was hard. We needed to update from our winter one.
I might edit some more on any of the photos. Let me know what you all think. Should I crop the second one so the window doesn't show? Should I make the first two brighter or warmer?
I'll be looking forward to seeing what everyone says.
Thanks!
I feel like I can barely keep on top of things.I really need to get myself in gear and get some things organized. I wrote a post about this last week and I didn't even do anything I wanted to do that I wrote about in that post.
I don't want this to be melancholy. I just need to get going. So no more whining for me! :-)
I was working on cleaning up photos today in my computer. I have hundreds that need to be backed up and put on the external hard drive.I also want to work on a photo book because I have a free code for a Picaboo photo book. I'm excited about that. I might put one together for my Mom for her birthday coming up in a few weeks. She has dial-up Internet so she probably won't even check my blog today and therefore wouldn't see that surprise. :-)
I also won a giveaway from Sara Mae at "Like A Warm Cup of Coffee." a couple weeks ago. I won a free Gallery Canvas Wrap from Color Inc.
So, because I am a horrible decision maker (anyone else like that?) can you all help me pick a picture to use as my free canvas?
I will, of course, ask David's opinion too. :)
It is between this photo,
this photo,
or, the header photo...I like the background of that as opposed to my Grandma's house but the sun was too bright.
We tried to get a family photo this weekend but between the bright sun and wind it was hard. We needed to update from our winter one.
I might edit some more on any of the photos. Let me know what you all think. Should I crop the second one so the window doesn't show? Should I make the first two brighter or warmer?
I'll be looking forward to seeing what everyone says.
Thanks!











I love the first one - that is my pick! Bradley's face is so sweet in it! {grin}
ReplyDeleteI would probably crop the 2nd one and use it.
ReplyDeleteI choose #2 and I'll tell you why. It's going to be huge and having you guys a tad further back will look good on a BIG canvas.
ReplyDeletePS. Run don't walk to back up your pictures to external hard drive. I learned the hard way when my previous laptop died taking my precious photos with it. i am still mopping up the tears off my kitchen floor. {i could practically fill my 20,000 gallon pool with them} hehe
I agree, I like the first one best too! Although, they are all great shots!
ReplyDeleteI like the second one and yes I'd crop it.
ReplyDeleteDef. the first one, not the headeer but the first one you have listed within the blog. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that one. Let me know how your canvas goes because like I've already told you, I want another one but I'm scared! haha! You have done fantabulous work on my pics and I'm just about to post a few to my blog. Thank you again for helping me and I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteI love all of them.... The header is my fav, followed up by number 1.... Great pics...
ReplyDeletei wish I lived closer, I would be over there in a split second to take a photo for you.
ReplyDeleteI like the first one...I think! They are all so good. I even love the header except that Brad isn't really looking at the camera. Will the first one leave enough room to wrap?
ReplyDeleteI think I would warm them up a tad.
Oh...as I am writing this I just remembered I haven't sent you those links yet. I will do that now!
I really like them all. What a tough decision. I think I like the last one best!
ReplyDelete~Debra at http://ourimperfectlife.blogspot.com/
I like the first one in the post best, but I can see what Christina is saying about it being HUGE on a canvas. I think I would go with #2 if you can edit the hair out of your face(?). And I love the shingles in the background...it's probably common to you because you're so familiar with the house. But I think it is charming!
ReplyDelete