We had a busy day on Saturday.
David was clearing the hillside by our house.
David was clearing the hillside by our house.

When we got home I was pleasantly surprised to find coffee had come in the mail that I won from The Fine Grind via Sarah Mae's twitter party on Monday.

I have tried some but I am still tweaking how much to brew. I followed the instructions on the bag but it was much too weak for my taste. Maybe I didn't grind it fine enough?
Do any coffee drinkers have suggestions?

I thought it was so fascinating to watch this little boy try to put things into the Tupperware container and then close it.
It was fun to watch him work. :-)
I am going to clean up from dinner, Brad is still eating some corn and David is finishing up. David just invited his parents over for dinner tomorrow night so I have to clean my house up. :-)I am very excited though, that tomorrow at 7 for Bible study we are having a fun night. About once a month, we have a night to just hang out. We are meeting at Alicia's house for chocolate fondue. We are all bringing things to dip! Also, we will be watching The Blind Side. I can't wait because I have not seen that movie yet.
Oh, today my mom made a camera strap for my camera so I'll have to show you all pictures of that soon.
I don't know if I'll be able to post anything tomorrow. I would love to participate in the couple blog hops that I do on Monday's but I am afraid I don't have time.
I hope everyone has a wonderful end to the Lord's day and a great Monday!


















I love the picture of Brad on the hillside..walking to meet Daddy. I think he looks so much like his dad!!
ReplyDeleteAren't vintage toys at grandma's fun. My mom has toys that we had when we were little and my kids just love em'!!
Don't feel bad if you can't join blog hops!! Please know that I am never hurt. I know how busy life is. I probably wouldn't join either..if it wasn't my own meme! ha ha
Hope you have a wonderful, restful day. The fondue party sounds like a blast!
We just saw The Blind Side last weekend. It is so good (IMO)!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear what you thought of the Blind Side...loved that movie! Mike and I took our teenage son to the theater to see that one.
ReplyDeleteThat coffee looks GREAT!!! Yummy! I love me some good coffee! I think I like it like you do...good and strong!
That coffee looks AMAZING!! What a great giveaway. Great photo of it :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't even think anything of the spray cleaner until you said "don't worry." Then I thought "hm, no biggie...par for the course around here."
ReplyDeleteThe tupperware is always a big hit for Colton too.
I love your pictures of him running to say bye to daddy. Can't get over how cute he is.