I have not been around the blogging world for the past few days.
Taking a break is definitely nice once in a while.
Today we celebrated the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
We went to the sunrise Easter service this morning at 7:30 and then had breakfast with everyone after.
We didn't stay for the regular service after that because Bradley was very tired.
Taking a break is definitely nice once in a while.
Today we celebrated the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
We went to the sunrise Easter service this morning at 7:30 and then had breakfast with everyone after.
We didn't stay for the regular service after that because Bradley was very tired.

So we went home and before he took a morning nap he opened his Easter basket from David's mom.
I had gotten Brad an Easter basket but didn't get anything to put in it.

Brad is such a cutie when he tries to put on clothes. :) He actually got a sock on a couple days ago. The heel was up but it was on all the way!
We went to my Grandma's for Easter dinner at 2.It was very sunny and very windy today. We tried to get a family photo. Our new blog header picture is a very sunny picture and this picture is a windy one. :) I might use a less-shadowy, windy picture for a header.
Also at my Grandma's, Bradley got to spend time with Uncle JJ. My brother was home from college and he is really good with Bradley.Here they are making faces in a mirror.

That's all for now. I'm still tired from a busy weekend. I have this week though to rejuvenate. I am looking forward to my week off from work. I plan on organizing my house and playing outside a lot with Brad.











I love your son's hat! Beautiful pictures...what a great day!
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog header and LOVE the hat. We do good to leave a bow in! She would never wear a hat. That's cool that he tries to dress himself. Bailey will try to put her shoes on, but then again I don't guess she ever gets the opportunity to play with clothes. Well, I take that back, she LOVES to unfold after I've folded.haha!
ReplyDeleteI didn't get anything to put in Bailey's easter basket either. She got a wagon and that was enough, so we just put her basket in her wagon. She doesn't need all that candy so I just didn't even bother.
Have a great week off! I'm jealous of that for sure!
Beautiful post! I love the header. I think I am going to use our family Easter photo as well - which is way too sunny and overexposed! Ha! (And it was windy, so my hair is crazy) But I still like the photo. {grin} I love putting Scotty in those newsboy caps - aren't they so cute?!
ReplyDeleteI love your new profile picture!!!!!! Adorable.
ReplyDelete