
Julie at The Peanut Gallery...Exit Here, hosts a Monday blog hop called Mom n Me Monday. This is a great blog hop to get mom's in the pictures more with their children.
Click on the button above to see her pictures with her children.
Here are Bradley and I at my Grandma's yesterday for Easter.
He really didn't want Mommy to hold him for a picture because he was having so much fun running around.

I figured the best way to get him to take a picture without squirming was to put him upside down.
He liked it a first but then he started crying because he wanted his freedom to run.
He liked it a first but then he started crying because he wanted his freedom to run.












will you be doing this every Monday? Because I have a post ready to go...but already posted something today. phoooooey
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea...I am never in the pictures with my kiddos! I love yours, it looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI love these! Number two is my favorite - frame worthy!
ReplyDeleteI {just} created a new blog hop, and I am hosting it on Monday. I think I should have picked a different day now that I see there are so many great hops on Monday already. {bummer}
Thanks for the encouragement - that is so good to know. I didn't want to have to come up with a new name - Momentous Monday had such nice alliteration -ha!
ReplyDeleteAlso today you do not have to have a post to link up - it is just a link up to let me know who would be interested in a hop like this. {grin}
These are so cute! I do love the second one. Mom n Me mondays are great!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures - they show a fun side of you! I like the new blog picture of your family, too!
ReplyDeleteAww...I love the wind blowing in your hair!! These are such "precious memory photos"! Sorry I fizzled out today. I'll add your link to my blog! ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! Without a doubt, frame the second one! It's darling!
ReplyDeleteI love the new family photo on your header!
So cute!!!! I'll be joining 'mom n me Monday' next week for sure.
ReplyDeleteOh...this is adorable and really is a great "shot"!
ReplyDelete