It was really nice to have a reprieve from blogging. Tonight is the first time I'm in my blog. I'll have to catch up on what I missed....or not, that would be a lot of reading!
Blogging a fun way for me to express my creativity but I was on it way too much!
I was thinking about it the past couple days and I thought- "Would I choose to talk to friends on the phone, or get together with them, over spending time with my family?" Hmmm....my answer is "NO!" So, blogging is the same thing. I'm spending a lot of time with my "blogging friends" and not enough time with my family. Instead of being on my computer, I could be sitting in the living room, reading while my husband watches TV. In the morning, instead of letting Brad play for a while by himself while I read some blogs, I should be interacting with him.
I would say this blog break was much needed! I will probably make it a regular occurrence. :)
I was thinking about it the past couple days and I thought- "Would I choose to talk to friends on the phone, or get together with them, over spending time with my family?" Hmmm....my answer is "NO!" So, blogging is the same thing. I'm spending a lot of time with my "blogging friends" and not enough time with my family. Instead of being on my computer, I could be sitting in the living room, reading while my husband watches TV. In the morning, instead of letting Brad play for a while by himself while I read some blogs, I should be interacting with him.
I would say this blog break was much needed! I will probably make it a regular occurrence. :)











It is a hard balance, isn't it? It is so good for us to take breaks! I am glad you are back, though!
ReplyDelete